Friday, February 19, 2010

Make Money Online With Blogspot

If you want to make money online using blogspot then there are many options available to you. It may take you a while to get targeted traffic but if you take it one step at a time and be patient and consistent in your efforts then you will succeed.

Forget About AdSense

For a while I used to monetize my blogs with AdSense but I later realised that all I was doing was giving my reader the option of leaving my blog and visiting one of the AdWords advertisers that would more than likely make more money from this visitor than I would make for the click.

My advice to you is to forget about AdSense as you will not make enough money from the few visitors you have from the start. You first need to make sure your visitors are ultra targeted and then you display high paying affiliate programs instead of earning a dollar per click.

List ClickBank Products

When I realised that I would need a million unique visitors per day to make money online using blogspot and AdSense, I decided to give ClickBank a try and the results where much better. No matter what subject you have for your blog, there is a good chance that there will be a digital product on ClickBank that you can display on your site for higher payments

After all, you want to make the most amount of money from the few visitors you have from the start and you are guaranteed to make more money than AdSense. It will take you longer to make the sale but its worth it and you can earn up to 75% of the cost price which is a big chunk.

Generating Traffic

If you struggle to generate targeted traffic to your website then you need to learn a few methods. All the advertising that you have done so far maybe useless and I have come across many people who have quit due to spending hours on advertising and never made a sale.

By Aiden Clarke


Search for effective methods that allow you to advertise using free online sources and learn it inside out, then take action. If you have the dedication, you will succeed, I guarantee it!

1 comment:

  1. It feels so great to make money from home. You can earn while taking care of your children.

    ReplyDelete